- This event has passed.
April 21 @ 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
Young women age 15-21 are invited to attend the REALationship Conference, April 21 being held from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. at Creighton University at the Highlander Accelerator, 2112 N. 30th St.
Free lunch, raffles and presentations by:
- Felicia Webster, facilitator
- Errik Ejike, lyrics, life and lessons in hip hop
- RESPECT2ALL, Cracked but not broken, dating and teen domestic violence
- Sam Carwyn, community engagement liaison for Planned Parenthood of the Heartland
- Sara Eliason, prevention and education manager, WCA, sex trafficking
Registration required by April 16: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdrNo4HzXmlyR1jMfIEKoEFXDCIHcA-tTNOM21ELnUvm4o78g/viewform?embedded=true
For more information contact Theola Cooper via email at:
Theola.Cooper@cityofomaha.org or by calling: 402-444-3367