How to become a NOCCC member
- Support the purpose, vision, and mission of the council
- Attend four of the six bi-monthly meetings annually
- Submit your name for nomination to become a member at the next NOCCC meeting
You will receive a letter from NOCCC that membership requirements are met.
- Voting privileges at NOCCC meetings
- Access to various organizations/businesses
- Networking opportunities
- You hear it first information
Optimal health and well-being of adults, children, and families who, work, live, worship, and do business in the north Omaha community.